Meeting an Inpatient
To prevent COVID-19 infection, visits from guests to inpatients are forbidden.
About Visiting Hours
Patients will be undergoing examinations, treatment, and will need to rest during their hospital stay. For this reason, we have established strict visiting hours as shown below. We thank you for your cooperation.
- 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
- 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Upon your arrival, please be sure to fill out the “visitor information slip” at the staff station. Then place it in the “visitor information slip box.”
- Kindly refrain from bringing small children or in coming in large groups, or if you have any contagious diseases such as colds. Please do not eat in the patient's hospital room.
- From the viewpoint of infection prevention, please do not bring in flowers.
- We ask that visitors use the toilets located in front of the elevators.